Friday, May 3, 2013

Uncomfortable.

There aren't a lot of things that make me uncomfortable any more. Something about giving birth and having your lady parts seen by a room full of people you've never met will do that to you.

There is one thing that makes me uncomfortable, but it's difficult to explain.

Awkward Social Interactions.

The show Seinfeld is the best, well known example. I absolutely cannot watch this show. (Believe me I've tried) It makes me cringe. Kramer. George. Newman. The way they act... I'm shuddering just thinking about it. It makes me so uncomfortable.

In any show if some awkward interaction is going on, I look away, cover my ears and if I have to, leave the room. I know it's supposed to be funny and reminiscent of real life. But I can't think of anything that makes me more uncomfortable.

2 comments:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

ahahahahah.

so true.

keri beth said...

John is absolutely the same way! Watching him watch awkward situations makes me laugh :)