Monday, June 16, 2008

Secondhand Serenade

Thanks to my friend Cameron from work, We got 2 free tickets to the Secondhand Serenade concert at Thanksgiving Point. As far as concerts go, it was a pretty sweet one. A guy named John Allred played first, he's got some potential. Then Ferras played, he totally rocked out on the piano. Shawn and I both like his music alot...Shawn even bought the album off iTunes the next day (although, the cd is totally different and we happen to like just him and the piano better). Then it was time for Seconhand Serenade!

This is the lead singer playing one of the acoustic songs, all by himself on stage.
We decided we should probably document ourselves being at the concert with the stage in the background...it was our 11 month anniversary that day.
This is the whole band rocking out. I personally thought this was a pretty good picture with my little camera phone.
At the end of the show the drummer threw his sticks out into the crowd and Shawn got one! I was so excited!! He wanted to see if he could sell it to some diehard fan, but I wouldn't let him. I've been to so many concerts and always wanted something from the band, and now I have something! (Even if it isn't a band I'm totally obsessed with) This is just me trying to be artistic. It was great to get out to a concert, sing your heart out with the band, and be outside on the grass. I guess I only have one thing left to say: "It was Rockin'!"

1 comment:

carla thorup said...

Get headphones in the Temple, and hopefully at the end you can have someone that speaks English.. otherwise good luck. I thought it was HARD. But WORTH IT. Fun fun! I'm so excited for you guys.