Thursday, June 19, 2008

Take me to the RIVER!!!

It is time. Today we are leaving to go River Rafting on the Snake river by Jackson Hole/Alpine, Wyoming. It pretty much is my favorite thing in the whole world and I cannot wait!! My family has been rafting this river for probably 10 years. First with Bud, and now my Dad has his own raft. Did I mention that I love it? I can almost smell the river. I wonder what adventures we'll have...I can't stop thinking about it. Its just a short trip, but sometimes those turn out to be just right. My only complaint is that I only get to go up to The River once this year. Our summer is so packed I don't know if Shawn and I will be able to fit in another trip. I don't mind too much though because Chile is on the To Do List! Now, if I can only make it through the day...

No comments: