Blogging is such a funny thing. I'm not sure what to think about it. What determines when and what you blog about? Just you...its totally up to you. Or me in my case. Sometimes I think my life and my thoughts aren't exciting or interesting or worth blogging about. Does it even make a difference? Maybe it could to all the people out there who actually keep tabs on our Blog (Thanks to our Mothers, Mark, Mark's Mom, Carla and anyone else). Who knows. But I'm glad I'm blogging, if only because Shawn and I will have some documentation of our life. We take more pictures just so we can put them on the blog. I remember life differently because I think about our activities and analyze if it's blog worthy. Our life truly is becoming a story, because we get to tell it on the blog. Its not just the everyday forgettable stuff anymore (although a lot of that still happens). Anyway, Just felt like blogging about blogging. Keep on Truckin!
Melissa
1 comment:
I was thinking the exact SAME THING this morning...we don't really want to have people critique us on our feelings, but yet somehow, we want them to know about them. I guess that's what makes us human. My blogs are very random compared to the thoughts that run through your head!! ;o)
Post a Comment