Life is all about appreciating the right moments. The past few days I've had the opportunity to notice some dang near perfect moments.
Saturday, Shawn and I went to the Peter Breinholt concert at Thanksgiving Point's Waterfall Amphitheater with our friends Zack and Cori. It was a great atmosphere. Listening fabulous music with friends nearby...and my personal favorite--a slight cool breeze blowing bringing with it the sweet smells of nature. I love it. I hope you can grasp the picture and the feeling of the whole experience. I just sat there listening, feeling the breeze, next to the man I love and couldn't help but think, "Wow, I don't know if it gets better than this!"
This morning, I had a similar experience. I woke up and got ready for work. It was gray and rainy. I got in my car and turned on the radio and "Daughters" by John Mayer was just starting. The music fit the scene so perfectly. The best part was that it kept going! The next 3 songs fit with the weather, my mood, and well the 'theme' of the day. It couldn't have worked out more perfectly.
Anyway, I realized that life is about noticing the simple little things, and appreciating how that affects you.
No comments:
Post a Comment