Thursday, September 11, 2008
What you don't expect to hear when you're in the shower
Story time! When you get married one of the things you have to get used to is having someone else around the house, especially the bathroom. When you only have one bathroom and your spouse is in the shower, sometimes you need to go in and brush your teeth (among other things). This morning I was in the shower and I heard the bathroom door open and someone said, "Hi Sweetie!" For a split second nothing happens as I realize Shawn was not home when I got in the shower. Then I scream and jump about a foot in the air. Thankfully, I have a quick mind and remembered that Shawn usually comes home after class before he has to go to work, but our schedules don't usually overlap (I just happened to be running late this morning). Needless to say it scared me to death, got my heart racing, and woke me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment