This is the view of the Mountain side from our campsite. Pretty amazing huh?Friday, June 13, 2008
Maple Grove
So I decided I must be a night time blogger. Probably because I'm a night time person. Anywho... We went camping!! For Real this time!!! Our friends, Zach and Cory invited us to go camping at Maple Grove. It was awesome. I was little worried when I looked it up on Google Maps and it was butt in the middle of nowhere, but it was beautiful. I would love to go back. It's nestled up against the mountains, surrounded by trees and there is this great stream that runs through the whole campground. The stream has little rainbow trout swimming in it. (I would have brought my sweet Superman fishing pole had I known this) It was great weather--it only rained a little on Saturday morning. Then it was time to play!
This is the view of the Mountain side from our campsite. Pretty amazing huh?
Using the $3.00 Bat and Baseball Shawn bought at Walmart, we played a little game of baseball in the meadow. It was Boys vs. Girls, and the girls totally got beat, but we had a ton of fun in the process.
This is Zach and Cory, they are so cute!
This is Brian and Brittney and their sweet baby Asher.
Talk about one chill kid. He put us all to shame. This kid is definitely cooler than me!
These are our newly made friends Stratton and Erin!
And...none other than the original goof-balls. (We made everyone pose so I could blog about it, even ourselves)
Did I mention Zach brought his guns and we went shooting? I don't usually like guns, but I just shot a stationary clay pigeon for the FIRST TIME in my life. I was super excited, so I made Shawn take a picture.
Mmm...Check out that amazing shot ;)
This is the view of the Mountain side from our campsite. Pretty amazing huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment