Look! I graduated!!! To bad it only got half my face...Oh well. Go Aggies!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Memory Lane
Hey there...So I have a camera, but we usually use Shawn's (his is better), but I do randomly bring my camera places and take pictures with it. Today I decided to load my pictures on to the computer--something I haven't done since December of 2006! I thought it would be a fun adventure to post a spattering of pictures from my latest photo download!

Look! I graduated!!! To bad it only got half my face...Oh well. Go Aggies!
This is my cousin Jemela and I at Birch Creek, Memorial Day 2007.
Shawn and I went camping together for the first time!
It was Emilee's first time camping too! Check out that hair, What a babe!
This is from Shawn's Grandpa's backyard, when we went to visit him as a part of the Brock Family Vacay 2007.
We also had the opportunity to visit Gettysburg. It was an awe-inspiring experience for me.
As part of the Brock Family Vacay, we visited New York and did it all in a day. This is Shawn taking a Lovesac call (I'm so glad I don't have to deal with those anymore!) at the Rockfeller Center.
While I found a turtle to love...
A picture of Shawn and I at dinner before we all went to see Wicked.
The kid is a skier--What more can I say??
This is my Mom and Emilee at the 4th of July Parade in good old Kaysville.
Matt and Brooke were there too! It was combined family experience, and it was Hot.
Sorry I don't know how to turn this one, but I had to post it. This was posted on a Women's bathroom in Chile. I love the pack and the skirt! And I am so grateful that I am home and don't have to pay to go to the bathroom anymore.
Shawn and I on the boat ride around the lake at the base of the Volcano. (See Shawn for all the technical Spanish vocabulary)
This is me (well half of my face really) when we first arrived in Santiago. I wanted a picture and Shawn was renting the car. This was the best I could do.
I love this picture of the 3 boys playing in the water at the beach in Los Rocas.
I can't ever remember the name of this place (it drives Shawn crazy) I think its called Punta De Tralcas or something close to that. Anyway. The waves shoot up huge sprays over the rocks, like 30 feet in the air.
In Valparaiso we rode this cool tram up the hillside, instead of walking up the super steep stairs.
Did I mention the sunsets in Chile are well...Phenomenal? The End.
Look! I graduated!!! To bad it only got half my face...Oh well. Go Aggies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great blog post! It was great seeing you guys on the freeway tonight. Small world! You guys rock! See you soon.
Post a Comment